Wouldn’t it be nice if there’s a magic pill somewhere that can make you smarter? This seems like a fantasy, and in fact Hollywood has made movies out of this very theme. There’s the 2011 film Limitless featuring Bradley Cooper, and the 2014 movie Lucy starring Scarlett Johansson.
The fact though is that these sci-fi movies are based on a little bit of truth. There actually are medicines and supplements that are designed to enhance cognitive function. In other words, they can make you smarter.
These chemicals are known in the scientific community as “nootropics”. Some are synthetic, while others are organic extracts. One of these nootropic supplements go under the brand name Noocube.
Noocube is made by the manufacturer Wolfson Berg Limited, which has been part of this particular industry for more than 30 years now. They produce their products in FDA-approved facilities, and the research and manufacturing process is top rate. This is a daily supplement that can help you with your school and office work.
How Does It Work?
You know how some supplements are designed to help people lose weight? They work only if users actually diet and exercise. These are called “supplements” because they’re meant to supplement the diet and exercise.
The same principle applies to Noocube and nootropics in general. It’s important that you keep your cognitive function in top shape by living a healthy lifestyle. This means you have to:
- Exercise your body regularly
- Eat nutritious meals instead of junk food
- Read a lot and do lots of mental exercises
- Get enough sleep to help your brain recover after daily stress
When you keep to this lifestyle, Noocube can then work effectively. This particular nootropic focuses on the neurotransmitter of your brain to boost the overall brain cognitive function.
It’s important to target the neurotransmitters because they’re the virtual messengers between the brain nerve cells. They control many of the vital functions in your brain and essentially in the rest of the nervous system. The communications between the nerve cells in your brain must work smoothly to ensure that your cognitive functions are at their best.
You have to understand that you have billions of neurotransmitters in your brain. If something slows down these neurotransmitters, then you’ll have a virtual gridlock in your brain and you won’t be as smart as you can be. In practical terms, the way Noocube works is actually quite simple. You just take a couple of Noocube capsules each day, and you’re good to go.
So what kind of benefits can you expect from Noocube? Here are some rewards that you may want to look forward to:
- It improves your memory. You’re better able to answer fill-in-the-blank questions in your school exams, and you can remember names and details of important work clients.
- You’re able to communicate better. You can find the right words to express yourself more clearly when you’re speaking and writing. This lets you work more effectively with other people.
- You can concentrate more. It’s not always easy to focus on a task, especially with too many distractions all around us. Noocube can help you avoid those distractions so you can concentrate on what you have to do.
- Enhanced multitasking. Sometimes it can’t be helped when you have too much work that you do two things at the same time. This isn’t always easy, but Noocube can help you juggle your work load to get things done.
- Increased mental energy. Thinking is much like doing physical activities. Eventually, you get tired. By taking Noocube, you can enhance your mental endurance so that you can think and concentrate for a longer period of time.
- It protects the brain from physical assaults. It’s true that if you hit your head, there’s the risk of a concussion and other brain problems. The brain is like any other physical component of the body. But Noocube can keep your brain physically strong so that any damage can be reduced.
There are no unpleasant or dangerous side effects. Caffeine is a popular “brain drug”, but many are familiar with its side effects. You can get jittery because of it, and you may even have heart palpitations. With Noocube, you don’t get any side effects at all.
Noocube doesn’t have caffeine, since it can cause side effects. Instead, you get the following ingredients:
- Alpha GPC – Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (GCP) is a natural supplement that can help boost the levels of acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine is associated withyour memory, concentration, and capacity to learn.
While you can take this supplement on its own, it is included in the Noocube formula because it also enhances the effects of the other ingredients. Your body also has small doses of Alpha GPC already, but taking more can help your body produce more Alpha CPC on its own.
- Bacopa – This comes from India and it contains bacosides. These are extracts that are supposed to be able to repair damaged neurons and stimulate new nerve growth. When your neurons are healthy, your brain cells are better able to communicate with each other and so the brain performs better and is healthier too.
- Cat’s Claw – This is an herb more formally known as Uncaria tomentosa. It comes from a vine that you can only find in the Amazon rainforest. It’s been found to have certain antioxidants that can help repair any cell damage caused by environmental stresses. It then improves the brain’s overall cell function.
- Huperzine A – This is known as an acetocholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor. This means that it prevents AChE chemicals in the brain from breaking down the acetylcholine neurotransmitters present in the brain. As we’ve noted, Acetylcholine is associated with your memory, concentration, and capacity to learn.
When you take Huperzine A, you make sure that your brain gets more acetylcholine than the AChE can break down.
- L-Theanine – You can find this amino acid in black and green teas. It’s been noted tohelp reduce stress and anxiety, which are factors that can slow down mental function. The L-Theanine can also stimulatethe neurotransmitters which boosts the overall communication effectiveness of your brain.
- L-Tyrosine – This is also an amino acid, and its need to produce the dopamine and noradrenaline in the brain. The dopamine and noradrenaline are both neurotransmitters, and your brain uses them to reduce stress and improve your concentration. Taking L-Tyrosine improves the production of these neurons, which then results in enhancing your brain’s overall capacity to reduce stress and fatigue, and to boost your physical and mental performance.
- Oat Straw – This is an herb that’s also called Avena sativa. It can be found in wild green oats, and it has a long history of being used as a brain booster. Taking oat straw enhances alpha-2 waves in the brain. It also assists in controlling any inflammation of arterial walls to boost the blood flow throughout the brain. This results in your mind and body feeling more energized and alert, and your ability to concentrate is enhanced.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The short answer is no, there are no side effects.
However, it is also true that the ingredients here are powerful, and people don’t always react the same way to medicines and supplements of any kind. So it’s fairer to say that there are no expected or even known side effects, but there are no absolute guarantees.
That’s why it’s best that you always follow the label instructions. In fact, you may want to go slow. You can start with just one capsule a day at first to check how your body reacts, before you go with the recommended 2 capsules a day dosage.
It’s best if you also don’t take these capsules while you’re taking any medication. In fact, it’s even recommended that you avoid caffeine and other stimulants while you’re also on Noocube. Only when you’re sure that Noocube on its own is not causing any side effects should you even try taking it while you also get your daily dose of coffee. So if you take Noocube and nothing happens, but you have side effects when you take Noocube and coffee, the obvious solution is to stop taking coffee in the meantime.
How Much Does It Cost?
This actually doesn’t cost much, and you can get deals that make it even more affordable.
The basic price is about $40 (or to be more precise, $39.99) per bottle containing 60 capsules. That’s good for a month, and shipping is both fast and free.
If you get 2 bottles, then the 3rd one is free. That translates to $80 for 3 bottles, or about $26.67 per bottle.
The best deal is to pay for 3 bottles, and then you get another 3 bottles for free. That’s 6 bottles for about $120. That means each bottle is basically $20 each. You get a 50% discount.
In other words, you pay about 33¢ a day for 2 capsules. It’s safe to say that this is cheaper than paying for brewed coffee.
Where to Buy
If you want to be sure that you get the real thing, you better just buy from the official website at https://noocube.com/.
It is true that you can find other websites that offer Noocube for sale. You may even find sellers in respected retail platforms like Amazon. The problem is that you can’t always be sure that these sellers are selling the real thing.
For all you know, they’re actually just sugar pills. That’s not the worst case scenario—they may have contaminants that can endanger your health. Often, these sellers may also offer you higher prices than what you get from the manufacturer’s website. That’s because these are resellers, and they get the same deal by buying the bottles at $20 each. So in order to make a profit, they need to add to the price.
Is Noocube safe?
Yes it is safe. Each and every ingredient has been checked for safety, and they’ve been chosen after numerous research studies.
How should I take Noocube?
The recommended dose is for you to take 2 capsules with your breakfast every day. You should start with this before you try to increase the dose to maximize the benefits you receive. Some actually get better results with 3 or 4 capsules each day.
It’s important to note that you mustn’t exceed 4 capsules a day.
If you’re generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start slow with a capsule a day for a week. You can then give your body enough time to get used to Noocube before you get to 2 capsules a day.
Who should avoid taking Noocube?
You should avoid taking Noocube if you’re on prescription meds. You should talk to your doctor first and get the go-ahead before you try Noocube.
It’s probably also a good idea to avoid Noocube if you’re a regular coffee drinker. Of course, the better idea is to stop drinking coffee in the meantime and taking Noocube instead.
How many pills are in a bottle?
You have 60 capsules per bottle. That’s good for a month.
Are there any clinical studies on the ingredients in Noocube?
Yes, there are plenty of those. These are also presented in the Noocube research page at https://noocube.com/research/.
How long do the effects last?
When you take the capsules in the morning, you’ll feel the effects working after about half an hour or so. It will last for about 8 to 10 hours, so that should cover your regular work day.
It may seem too good to be true that you can take a supplement that can actually make you smarter. But everyone knows about coffee—it keeps you awake, though it also causes side effects. Noocube works. That’s attested by numerous customer reviews and backed by meticulous research. You get the mental and cognitive benefits, but you don’t suffer any unpleasant side effects. You have too much to gain and nothing to lose, except for 33¢ a day! Try Noocube, and it may be one of the smartest decisions you’ll ever make.